• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Is this a decent rig setup for RO2?

Cool, I don't think I'll be taking advantage of any of those features so I'll just stick with the P67 board, should do me fine. I don't really game anymore (in fact, I hadn't played a video game in about 2 years until this came out).

So, along with my classic games like Company Of Heroes and Crysis, and Red Orchestra, there isnt much that I play or do that requires an intense setup.

Upvote 0
So, along with my classic games like Company Of Heroes and Crysis, and Red Orchestra, there isnt much that I play or do that requires an intense setup.

Do you plan to do any overclocking? If No save some money and get the regular i5 2500.

The i5 2500k costs more because it is unlocked, allowing users to overclock for more performance. It is very easy to overclock though and the advanage of 4 ghz is present when running very high resolutions and SLI/X-fire

Just something to think about.

Upvote 0
Do you plan to do any overclocking? If No save some money and get the regular i5 2500.

The i5 2500k costs more because it is unlocked, allowing users to overclock for more performance. It is very easy to overclock though and the advanage of 4 ghz is present when running very high resolutions and SLI/X-fire

Just something to think about.

I do plan on overclocking. I have that giant Zalmann CPU cooler so I should be able to do jut fine and reach over 4.0ghz

Upvote 0