• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

[Image] Is there any pic of TWI

C_Gibby

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2010
I do wonder what that large red button does. :confused: And yeah, show us more pics! :D

timur

FNG / Fresh Meat
Because this one was gonna be posted sooner or later...

Spoiler!
what was his reaction to seeing this, by the way....did he ever end up seeing it, actually?:p

Also, you would be dissapointed by the appearance of TWI HQ; no it is not a playboy mansion filled with Russian war veterans, British soldiers, and Wilsonam mega-babes. It is in a church.

Reactions: fOgGy

UncleDrax

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 13, 2005
Florida, USA
www.endoftheworldfor.us
(putz's photo here.. truncated because isa too big mang)
It's true, the employees at Tripwire consist only of Ramm, Alan, Yoshiro, a half-liter mug of beer (of which make I forget), and a Belgium Double (iirc).. You'd be amazed how well beer can actually make textures and model... I was frankly very surprised!

I believe Putz has some other pics of TWI emps, but they might not be suitable for public display.. (ie: please don't put the one with me in it.. :] )