• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Is the Community ****ing serious ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

=[PMC]= breakfast

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 21, 2011
Germany
Last edited:
Judging by some comments there, those people play on Hard and below. The thing is, on those difficulties even an xbow acts like an M99 acts on Sui+. So they don't understand why M99 was nerfed, because "an xbow does the same thing, but has more ammo and weighs less". But we all know that xbow is not as powerful as M99 is on highest difficulties.
I think the same happened with Scythe. It wasn't overpowered on Hard, because a sharp with xbow can kill everything there, etc.
Oh well, I can't find the right words to explain all this, but I hope you get what I'm trying to say. There's a difference between weapons and their effectiveness when we compare them on different difficulties.

Scythe and M99 were nerfed based on their effectiveness on Sui and HoE difficulties.

Upvote 0
A suggestion for TWI : Return to the 2009 Killing Floor version and delete all added weapons so the community sees how it was before you gave us sooooooooooo much free content
tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

It should be the week that the KFMod was first release to the public.

Upvote 0
Why are they B1tching? The Scythe on hard/Normal mode made the entire scenario a joke, there was no such thing as 'difficulty' hell, when the player grabbed the Buzzsaw Crossbow, that person was basically bored out of his mind when with just a simple click, wipes out the entire horde in front of them. The Scythe got nerfed a bit, boo f*cking hoo, now it doesn't insta-kill most zeds in one swipe, WHAT SHALL WE DO? I KNOW! Let's actually use some SKILL and Kiting as a Berserker! Buzzsaw Crossbow needs a damage nerf and penetration tweak, not an ammo price increase but whatevs.

Something tells me the people complaining are just noobs or recent players that bought it on the sale events, therefore complaining how they need more skill to play the game instead of 'click button to win game'.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I was okay with the Scythe, even though I usually stayed with my Katana/Axe/44Mag combo as Berserker. I feel like there were probably a lot of people who don't actually own the DLC complaining about the weapons though, and really that's just a bit ridiculous (although I'm sure some people complaining did indeed own it).

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.