• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Is RO OSTFRONT any different

I have to say... my fondest memories of RO come from the mod days. I preferred the style of the maps... Jucha, Rostov, hell, all of them for the most part. I get a little weary of all the tank maps in Ostfront. Running for 5 minutes to get somewhere, then dying... and repeat gets old. This isn't a knock though, I just stick to non-tank maps and have a great time with those.

On the flipside though, the gameplay has definitely been polished. For the price, it's unbeatable. I bought it when it first came out in stores for full price... something like 30-40 bucks and feel like I've gotten more than my money's worth... I almost feel guilty.

Upvote 0
"You can rest your rifle on any surface on flat surface the resting doesn't work so well imo."
Well I have an addiction to deploy-able weapons lol:)

"In RO nobody talks like that. And if they do, they are blamed aus codders (what do you mean by "blamed aus") (people who play Call Of Duty) and are immediatly banned." Phew so it's not the next BF, it was starting to look like that especially in the trailers:eek:
*Slayer_2

Upvote 0
aus? meaning?
grammar-nazi.jpg

With the deploying you will see what I mean. And RO --> Battlefield ... Jump to Light Speed we will all die before the arrival.

Upvote 0
Yes RO is worth buying.

Keep in mind... its not arcadish.

Requires patience and a tiny bit of time to get passed the learning curve.
a few hours to understand how to properly play it.

After the learning phase... Its the best multiplayer game out there.

Edit
if you were good in ro mod. you're going to love it.
What took you so long to buy it ? :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0