is possible ad a mutator in .ini?

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

d3lux3

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 13, 2005
Sevilla, Spain
www.redorchestra.es
Hi i've the problem that our server provider dont user the .bat for launch the server, he've a command line in a daemon and i cant modify it. Its possible add for example this in the .ini file mutator=MutROMapVariables.MutROMapVariables and DONT in the command line?
thanks

Monkwarrior

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
I'm not sure, but you could try it and then use the webadmin interface to activate the mutator. If it's shown in the webadmin interface you can activate it. Mutators are mostly shown in the server.ini file like serverpackages=mutator.mutator, but I guess you allready know that.

Monk.

Monkwarrior

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
I just forgot.
The fact that your provider is using a daemon is fine.
If I were you I would ask him if his daemon could point to a batch-file which you provide and maintain. That would be the most simple solution (if he doesn't mind changing this for once).

Monk.

[RMC]LtgVik

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 29, 2011
serverpackages=mutator.mutator.....
uploaded all the files and folders

armoured beasts
and the u152 mutator
added thelinesand stil cant see the mutators inthe web admin in order to add it help plzzzzzz

[RMC]LtgVik

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 29, 2011
could someone send me via pmor here inthis post give me a step by step idiots guide cos im not getting any mutators to work

secondly for dod we had a thing called psychostats
does anything exist for RO?

thx

Mox00023

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 8, 2011
could someone send me via pmor here inthis post give me a step by step idiots guide cos im not getting any mutators to work

secondly for dod we had a thing called psychostats
does anything exist for RO?

thx
1. I would ask you to go forward with adding the mutator in .ini. For activating the mutator then, you could use the webadmin interface.