• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

[Movie] Is it worth of getting all X-Files seasons?

Nibe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 28, 2009
So I'm looking forward to getting all (or some) of the X-Files series seasons, so I'm asking if it has a major quality drop on plot (like many long run series has). So is it worth getting all of them?

Crusher

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Belgium
At one point they replace Mulder with the terminator T-1000 but it's been a while since I watched any episode of it.

Harb

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 16, 2006
London
I stopped watching after the first movie was released and David Duchovny then dropped out of the last few seasons. Not sure exactly when but it was around series 6/7. Didn't watch the last few series. It felt like it had run out of steam after the first movie.

Nibe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 28, 2009
At one point they replace Mulder with the terminator T-1000 but it's been a while since I watched any episode of it.
I lolled at this :D So they replacing an actor or is it a another federal agent?

So Harb you think that episodes 6 & 7 isn't worth of getting?

Nibe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 28, 2009
Well I probably do a dwnload and see, before buying anyways

Crusher

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Belgium
I lolled at this :D So they replacing an actor or is it a another federal agent?

So Harb you think that episodes 6 & 7 isn't worth of getting?
They replaced the main character with a whole different one.

=GG= Mr Moe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 16, 2006
Newton, NJ
Overall, I liked the whole series and even the end ones were decent enough. But I have to say, the whole alien thing got really tired from the middle of the series on.

Just make sure you get the episode with the inbreed Pennsylvania family. Classic :D

Moyako

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 10, 2008
Venezuela
www.xfire.com
I loved the series when I was a kid. A few days ago I saw an episode (the one in the artic scientific station) in some retro channel, and it was a little 'meh'.

Gudenrath

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 23, 2011
I loved the series when I was a kid. A few days ago I saw an episode (the one in the artic scientific station) in some retro channel, and it was a little 'meh'.
I am of the same opinion. Loved it back then (well at least the episodes with the original cast), but the series really haven't aged well.

Major Liability

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 14, 2010
New York
The first seasons are great, some of the best American sci-fi you can get IMO. Also, last time I checked you can stream the whole series online if you look for it.