• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Is it possible to...

No it isnt vague, it is pointing you to the search tools and giving a hint so you can find what you're looking for. I have my own projects to work on, but I will take a few minutes here and there to help you pursue yours.

I searched sound mutators but I only found threads about sound mods for people's servers :(.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Switching to native languages aint mod, is it?

Anything that changes the game from what TW shipped is a modification. I suggested you search for how to make a mutator, which is a small modification of exactly the sort you are trying to get.

If you already know how to do it why are you asking us? Try that and see if it works.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
since the RO forums are incompetent, i'll give you a legitimate answer. no, i'm pretty sure the unreal engine does not support clientside sound replacers, like source does. at least, you can't play multiplayer with them, the server just boots you. i tried in ostfront though, so it might be possible now, you could test it and find out.

Reactions: Matkailija
Upvote 0
since the RO forums are incompetent, i'll give you a legitimate answer. no, i'm pretty sure the unreal engine does not support clientside sound replacers, like source does. at least, you can't play multiplayer with them, the server just boots you. i tried in ostfront though, so it might be possible now, you could test it and find out.

Exactly why I suggested a mutator to begin with.

Upvote 0