• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Is it just me....

k9mike

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 4, 2005
Texas
Or is it actually performing better? I am getting better Frames, and its running alot smoother then before. I installed this ATI Tray Tools and it has helped my Graphics run as bests as it can, and I am getting around 30fps....Which is a hellava lot better then the 15-20 I was getting...lol.
Just thought would ask and see if anyone else has had better performance lately. Oh...and that tweek with the Shaders thing to True has help me load alot faster now...All in all its working alot better....lets see if anymore Opt helps the CPU/GPU usage.

Or is it actually performing better? I am getting better Frames, and its running alot smoother then before. I installed this ATI Tray Tools and it has helped my Graphics run as bests as it can, and I am getting around 30fps....Which is a hellava lot better then the 15-20 I was getting...lol.
Just thought would ask and see if anyone else has had better performance lately. Oh...and that tweek with the Shaders thing to True has help me load alot faster now...All in all its working alot better....lets see if anymore Opt helps the CPU/GPU usage.

there are people who never had any performance problems, since the beta already always steady 60 fps

Upvote 0
Mine has definitely improved i am getting 40-60 FPS now from 5-20FPS

Using game booster made a difference

But i think the biggest thing is also changes to the sound, setting to low and 8 made a huge difference

Also lag seems to of been reduced

I only play on our clan server so i see the difference, pings seem to of stabalized, i hope with the next patch things get even better

This game is the future

Reactions: jolorulz
Upvote 0
Mine has definitely improved i am getting 40-60 FPS now from 5-20FPS

Using game booster made a difference

But i think the biggest thing is also changes to the sound, setting to low and 8 made a huge difference

Also lag seems to of been reduced

I only play on our clan server so i see the difference, pings seem to of stabalized, i hope with the next patch things get even better

This game is the future

Thanks guys for all the comments. I think I might try lowering the sound like what was mentioned

Upvote 0
Like most I start off with about 60-80 fps, but after 5 mins it gets worse, saying that I rarely drop below 30fps on ultra with sliders and most boxes unticked apart from one frame thread and light rays or whatever they are called.

I still get lag stutter though, no matter what map I play, although yes, overall my gameplay experience has somewhat smoothed out and performes better compared to release lol.

Upvote 0