• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Is Coop Still Not Working With Friend Invite Or Is The Game Dead?

Dra

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 26, 2018
Having bought the game a while ago but never getting around to playing it, I finally had some time to have friends over and we were trying to get co op to work through invite on the Oculus Rift from the Oculus Store. Playing single player was fine, but trying to invite did not work at all. No notifications or anything. Other games worked fine for multiplayer. Is there some issue still or are the servers shut down? Wondering since the incursion website has broken links and such.

I used a HTC Vive with Steam. I don't know if it's dead but I tried playing co-op with a friend... seems that invite system is not working, no notifications although I see his name in the invite list in KF: Inc. When trying to join from the vive big picture menu (when going to the players profile it sometimes says "Join Game") my screen just turns to black and after a while I get send back to the main menu of KF: Inc.

I tried Verify Game Cache files in steam but nothing seems wrong.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I got this game for a friend and we cannot seem to receive invites from each other to do coop. Is this game just abandonware? My friend will get steam friends chat saying he was invited but no option to join.

What the heck is going on???? How does one invite to a group to play coop. Also his controller(index) does not seems to work properly with game, as the grip functionality is totally unreliable(drops gun constantly). Should we just refund this game?

Upvote 0
I got this game for a friend and we cannot seem to receive invites from each other to do coop. Is this game just abandonware? My friend will get steam friends chat saying he was invited but no option to join.

What the heck is going on???? How does one invite to a group to play coop. Also his controller(index) does not seems to work properly with game, as the grip functionality is totally unreliable(drops gun constantly). Should we just refund this game?
The game is no longer under active development. But if you experience this issue, the best way to clear it/work around is have one party close and re-open steam, which seems to help many players.

The Index controller is not fully supported by the game, it wasn't out when the game was released/under development.

Upvote 0