• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

ktisbestjk.jpg

Problem, Adolf?
face.gif
:IS2:

Upvote 0
Also, Page 46!! Another page for the greatest thread on the internet!

The greatest thread of WW2! :IS2:

I was blessed to be using a virtual copy of the IS-2 today in the IS-2's own game, Red Orchestra.

Every battle that had the IS-2, IS-2 won it all, crushing the masses of Panthers and King Tigers. :IS2:

Upvote 0
IS2 damages itself occasionally to get those KT fanboy historians to say "See? IS2 can be damage, its not the greatest tank". But then IS2 says "Just kidding and "repairs" itself.

indeed, it's true that the IS2 was capable of regeneration, just for those rare cases in which a fellow IS2 bumped into it :IS2:

Upvote 0
Comrades, brothers, and fellow champions of the glorious savior that is the IS-2:

I had a discussion with a supposedly avid student of the Great Patriotic War. This blasphemer had not heard of the glorious IS-2 and mistakenly believed that the T-34 was the pinnacle of tractor design. I corrected this young man and warned him that he was treading dangerously close to heresy. A crisis has been avoided, comrades. The peerless wisdom of the IS-2 lives on as it is indeed eternal.

:IS2:

Upvote 0