• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

King Tiger, Best Tractor of WWII, but just a tractor. Just another tractor to be crushed under IS2's mighty treads. :IS2:

vp1.gif

I doubt if Leichttraktor isn't better Tractor than KT or is it?

Last edited:
Reactions: slavek
Upvote 0
vp1.gif

I doubt if Leichttraktor isn't better Tractor than KT or is it?

Coincidentally, in the end it really doesn't matter. Tractors are used for hauling dirt and harvesting crops. However historians, realizing that IS2ism can not be stopped, have resorted to trying to take "2nd place" and settling for "Greatest Tractor".

Upvote 0
I've been playing since before the IS2 was even added into the game. I remember the Dark Ages, and can truly appreciate the light. :IS2:

Amen comrade, those were dark times until our holy entity, IS2 beamed down from the heavens with a furious 122mm boom, we were freed from our Panzer oppressors when they were simultaneously struck down by our lord and savior and we were thus enlightened. Praise IS2. :IS2:

Upvote 0
Oh, I forgot. If I'm not registered on these forums I don't play the game. :rolleyes:

If you have been playing this game since it's retail release, and yet only joined the forums 2 months ago to - lets face it - post in this thread with your oh-so contrary custom signature and funny borrowed catchphrase, it occurs to me that you are probably a bit more obsessed with the Is2 than anyone else around here.

Upvote 0
I've been playing this even before the first tractors made it into the game. and of course, long before the Tank.

And when it arrived... :IS2: came to rule and laugh at the pitiful life forms beneath it. Simple as that.
Dude I remember playing RO way before Combined Arms was released. The Dark Ages, the time of barbarism where we just killed eachother with guns. Then, when the IS2 descended from the heavens, it lifted the darkness, and allowed us to bless our enemies with 122mm shells of divine purity and its glorious rear mounted machine gun! The world was forever changed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0