• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

Oh I don't know. I'm making good progress too, soon I shall know the blissful embrace of the King.

yeah, but most all of your posts deserve the dislikes that people give them....just like the person who is currently second in reaching BL's infamous position (Hans Ludwig...).

in fact, i'd put money on it that YOU are one of the trolls who've been recently disliking all of these posts in this thread and the people who've been preaching the gospel of the :IS2:.

actually, it's pretty obvious now......if only an admin was willing to run a "ratings report", then we'd all know for certainty. but of course, they'll tell you that'd take to long and be too complicated....despite the fact it would take 2 minutes seeing as that feature is built into the "helpful answers" mod that is used. ;)

no matter....the :IS2: knows all and sees all and you'll face his judgement soon enough :p

Upvote 0
yeah i see - any post, whatever it says, made here by someone associated with is2 has been getting 2 deratings automatically.
Well that's easy to counter with some is2 +love.
everyone presumes one be this new guy who is enjoying the attention, but who is the other?
Always 2 there is, a master and an apprentice.

Upvote 0
Our will is as strong as the armor of the :IS2:!!

Oh and look at the Wiki page of the KT

capturefa.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The reputation buttons need to be changed. The green one should be a picture of an IS2 and the Red one a KT.

All IS2 followers use the Green button for it is our goal to deny the KT god any followers and as we rate people up, less and less people will fall into the red as they rise away from the reputation close to that of a KT.

The Red button will be for KT followers since all they like to do is rate people down to try and drag them to the depths. :IS2:

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
yeah, but most all of your posts deserve the dislikes that people give them....just like the person who is currently second in reaching BL's infamous position (Hans Ludwig...).

in fact, i'd put money on it that YOU are one of the trolls who've been recently disliking all of these posts in this thread and the people who've been preaching the gospel of the :IS2:.

actually, it's pretty obvious now......if only an admin was willing to run a "ratings report", then we'd all know for certainty. but of course, they'll tell you that'd take to long and be too complicated....despite the fact it would take 2 minutes seeing as that feature is built into the "helpful answers" mod that is used. ;)

no matter....the :IS2: knows all and sees all and you'll face his judgement soon enough :p

FACT FACT FACT

This heretic must be rounded up and purged at once! The IS2 speaks only with honor.

Upvote 0