• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

After big ammount of defeats, Axis army bring new weapon to the battlefield.

German-at-at.jpg

:IS2: had no problems to beat new enemy.

:cool:

the evil empire strikes back?! :eek::D

Upvote 0
the evil empire strikes back?! :eek::D

It was that day in 1945 where the almighty IS-2 wiped the KT's physical presence off of this earth.

The unholy, demonic ghost of the KT is still about but we know the Armor, the Gun and the Holy Rear-mounted Machine Gun watches over us to deliver us from this evil.

:IS2:

NINJAAAA EDIT

Why did I say 1945? It's 1945 if you follow IS-2's minion, Christ, so this should logically be the year 0 for the enlightened. This is where our age started; 65 years before the day this was posted.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadrach
Upvote 0
My dad was watching an episode of Top Gear a couple days ago. They were talking about tanks and when the King Tiger was brought up in a discussion about how if a tank was upgraded so it could take on Tiger, one of the guest people said "Well thats why they[Russians] had the IS2".

I don't know what episode it was, I wasn't there when dad watched it but if I find the video I'll post it:IS2::D

I think our "Joke" is starting to spread and now its on public television. Long live IS2!

Reactions: Sichartshofen
Upvote 0
We must put pression on Schneidzy to make a custom tilte for our Martyr! :IS2:

The One and Only Holy Prophet of the :IS2: Church

I think our moderators should allow us to label ourselves as "Glorious IS-2 Comrade" or "Filthy KT-Following Fascist Bastard".

Something along those lines. :IS2:

Last edited:
Upvote 0