• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

John on RockPaperShotgun:

RPS: If you were a tank, what kind of tank would you be?
JG: If you are talking about the tanks that are in ROHOS, the tanks are pretty well matched. If you are talking about WWII tanks in general, I would say the Panther. It was a great balance of armor, mobility, and firepower. Funny you should ask this though, as there is a long standing debate on the Red Orchestra forums about what the greatest tank of WWII was that has almost taken on a life of its own. As a matter of fact, it has gotten so big, that if you google

Upvote 0
Dear comrades, it is obvious that JG said it in order to make it more acceptable for the press and for the unenlightened masses. Had they been given the truth it would have been too much for them to bear and a catastrophe would've been at hand as quoted in the Book of IS-2:

“Think not that I am come to send peace on earth; I came not to send peace, but a massive 122mm gun to strike down my foes and cause unforseen dread among the living. The sin of K

Upvote 0
IS-2 is greatest and best looking tank

2v113x2.jpg

Carnival camo

also his younger brother T-34 wanted to became fame. Submerged tests unfortunately failed. Still is unknown if :IS2: can swim.

obr3.jpg

IS that real or photoshopped? I'm guessing the scuba diver is photoshopped but what about the underwater IS2?

Upvote 0
=213=Slavek: Don't mind Blacklabel, hes just doing everything he can to get the 2nd most ultimate title. Then when he becomes the first to reach a reputation close to that of a KT, a holy war between IS2 and KT, heaven and hell will erupt on the forums and a utopia of fallen forum code structures and bloody smiley emocons will be birthed at the conclusion of the battle.
Our version of doomsday? ;)

Upvote 0
so there was no sign of an IS2 in the parking lot at PAX......coulda sworn TW would have driven that baby cross-country! :D :IS2:
IS2s never takes breaks from its never ending quest to vanquish king tiger and its its demonic tiger fanboyz spawn. As a result, TWI was forced to parachute out of an IL2 to Pax. Believe it or not IL2, also known as a flying tank, is really a flying IS2 in disguise.

Reactions: Apos
Upvote 0