• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

Many religions have had periods of violence. Perhaps IS2ism is no different. However, it is known that all King Tigers are not worthy and as such must become disarmed and destined for a life of slavery, serving as mere tractors.
Others may be converted to IS2ism :D

OBEYTHEIS2.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nice pic but lets be careful, we are starting to tread closely to moderator intervention. ;) Lets take a step back and discuss this:

"Maybe we need to arrange our own First Council of Nicaea, The First Council of Uralmash (UZTM). We need to get our tankology and teachings straight and for example authorize our sacraments, like for example The Holy Diesel Communion. :p"

Upvote 0
Nice pic but lets be careful, we are starting to tread closely to moderator intervention. ;) Lets take a step back and discuss this:

"Maybe we need to arrange our own First Council of Nicaea, The First Council of Uralmash (UZTM). We need to get our tankology and teachings straight and for example authorize our sacraments, like for example The Holy Diesel Communion. :p"

First on the list, beheadings for those who insult the holy IS2. And I think that the religion of the IS2 should be considered to be THE ULTIMATE religion of peace, for did not the ancients say 'si vis pacem, para bellum?' Who could be more prepared for war than that most paramount of all armored fighting vehicles, the holy IS2? And therefore, who could be more desirous of peace?*

*terms and conditions apply.

Upvote 0

Last-Supper.jpg

Upvote 0
Google search "greatest tank of ww2":

On the bottom of page one for the same search:

Google search for "greatest tank of wwii" :

It's only second place in the "greatest tank of wwII" catagory. We need to somehow let everyone know that it's the greatest tank of ww2 AND the greatest tank of wwII. If only there was some easily abused way to let google know that the IS2 is the greatest tank of wwII.

Upvote 0
It's only second place in the "greatest tank of wwII" catagory. We need to somehow let everyone know that it's the greatest tank of ww2 AND the greatest tank of wwII. If only there was some easily abused way to let google know that the IS2 is the greatest tank of wwII.

Simply give the IS2 an Wireless Wii controller.

Upvote 0
Im going to spread the word of the lord/IS2 at a music festival im leaving for tomo for 4 days. I shall create a chant so loud the whole country shall hear the words 'Is2 Greatest tank of ww2', much like the chant made in Red Square before the Russian soldiers set off to fight the fascist beast on Moscow's door step.
:IS2: :IS2: :IS2:

Ps, to help the internet learn of the Is2 Greatest tank of ww2, i have created a 'group' on the social networking site ' facebook'. Although i am not a fan of this.. bollocks, theres a lot of people there to learn of Is2.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=151416044885333&v=photos#!/group.php?gid=151416044885333

Hit like to show your dedication, and anyone who wants to control the group or be as what i read an 'officer' in the group, just say.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Im going to spread the word of the lord/IS2 at a music festival im leaving for tomo for 4 days. I shall create a chant so loud the whole country shall hear the words 'Is2 Greatest tank of ww2', much like the chant made in Red Square before the Russian soldiers set off to fight the fascist beast on Moscow's door step.
:IS2: :IS2: :IS2:

Ps, to help the internet learn of the Is2 Greatest tank of ww2, i have created a 'group' on the social networking site ' facebook'. Although i am not a fan of this.. bollocks, theres a lot of people there to learn of Is2.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=151416044885333&v=photos#!/group.php?gid=151416044885333

Hit like to show your dedication, and anyone who wants to control the group or be as what i read an 'officer' in the group, just say.

Gawd. There's a conundrum for me. Do I hold to my principles and NEVER use facebook for any reason whatsoever ... or do I create an account there so I can help spread the holy word.

Upvote 0