• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

Look who I bumped into in World of Tanks

shot_113.jpg

:D

And as to why it was damaged, there was another IS in our team that must have dealt the damage, but of course.

Reactions: Mr. Explosion
Upvote 0
i actually heard they toned down the IS2 for gameplay reasons.

They are accused of heresy on three counts! Heresy by thought, heresy by word, heresy by deed and heresy by action! FOUR counts!

They have one last chance. Confess the heinous sin of heresy, reject the works of the un-IS2-ly, TWO last chances. And they shall be free. THREE last chances. They have THREE last chances, the nature of which I have divulged in my previous utterance.

Reactions: Fedorov
Upvote 0
They are accused of heresy on three counts! Heresy by thought, heresy by word, heresy by deed and heresy by action! FOUR counts!

They have one last chance. Confess the heinous sin of heresy, reject the works of the un-IS2-ly, TWO last chances. And they shall be free. THREE last chances. They have THREE last chances, the nature of which I have divulged in my previous utterance.

No the tank is still the best tank in game but since its a game and it needs to spread the word of the IS2 to make it more accessible they toned it down.

Upvote 0
Just a quick thought, lets say the Russians were defeated and Nazi Germany was victorious and neither side advanced their tanks beyond the King Tiger and IS2, Would the is2 still be the Greatest Tank of WW2?

This are serial question :IS2:

Thou art treading perilously close to the path of heresy, my son. The answer should be obvious to any of those followers of the true faith who open their eyes to the light ...

Reactions: shadowwill
Upvote 0