• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

:IS2: sucks.
is2hearsall.jpg

The IS-2 hears all! :IS2::IS2:

Upvote 0
:IS2: Raising the flag on the Reichstag, Berlin 1945. True story. The more famous censored image shows a soldier raising the flag, but it was the IS-2 that also defeated Hitler (another historical fact suppressed by conspiring history-denying WWII "experts") that actually raised the flag.

is2flagberlin.jpg

This is a WORLD EXCLUSIVE FOR ALL TO SEE, the original photo has NEVER been released to the public. You've seen it here first, the LEAKED original. I'm SO EXCITED to give you this, my heart is beating like crazy. I might even submit this to Wikileaks.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
:IS2: Raising the flag on the Reichstag, Berlin 1945. True story. The more famous censored image shows a soldier raising the flag, but it was the IS-2 that also defeated Hitler (another historical fact suppressed by conspiring history-denying WWII "experts") that actually raised the flag.

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/3306/is2flagberlin.jpg

This is a WORLD EXCLUSIVE FOR ALL TO SEE, the original photo has NEVER been released to the public. You've seen it here first, the LEAKED original. I'm SO EXCITED to give you this, my heart is beating like crazy. I might even submit this to Wikileaks.
HOLY ****! :IS2:

The IS-2 can climb f*cking stairs and hoist a flag! Wikileaks would definitely want this for sure!!!

:IS2::IS2::IS2:

Reactions: Olivier
Upvote 0
This is getting absurd.

so is your reputation :p

the IS2 hears and sees all. "disliking" posts that glorify the greatness of the IS2 is an insult to not only the disciples but also to the master IS2. the great and mighty IS2 has revealed to me through a revelation that if you charish your life, you should stop insulting his awesomeness ;)

:IS2:

edit: found another thread to invade

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Ammo comes in two parts and is very large, thus lower amount can be carried and longer reload times.

The omnipotence of IS-2 cannot be understood with the mind. When IS-2 roars it strikes such great amount of fear no man (or woman) has felt and lived through without ****ting bricks, gears and ignorance all combined, and ultimately fleeing before it.

Upvote 0
EPIC sig dogbadger :D

cheers, its a sig in progress but i'm suprised you can make it out - i was hoping it could display as a 600x100 ( same size as a 400x150 really) but it scales to 400 wide.
as its a re-creation of a famous historical IS2 tapastry i was wonding if an exception could be made.....

Reactions: Olivier and TT33
Upvote 0