• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

So I was playing RO1 just yesterday when a random player asked "which tank is the best ww2 tank". The first responses were king tiger and panther, holy crap! This is blasphemy! This is madness!

I was the only one to praise the ol' IS2, but everyone turned against me saying how panther ruled all the way and that IS2 was merely a matchbox with tracks and a pesky cannon :(

Upvote 0
So I was playing RO1 just yesterday when a random player asked "which tank is the best ww2 tank". The first responses were king tiger and panther, holy crap! This is blasphemy! This is madness!

I was the only one to praise the ol' IS2, but everyone turned against me saying how panther ruled all the way and that IS2 was merely a matchbox with tracks and a pesky cannon :(

I do declare those heathens to be nothing but poor, misguided, and unfortunate souls in search of answers beneath their own doubts and ignorance. Preach, and show the true barrel of guidance next time.

Upvote 0
What follows is an accurate representation of a Tigger tank fanboy in their traditional attire.

5ZFzq7x.jpg

They shalt not be the first heathens we have burned at the altar of the Holy :IS2:

Upvote 0