• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

emma-watson-troll-face-31871-1311481796-3.jpg

u mad worshipers?

Reactions: Nikita
Upvote 0
Because mere men cannot hope to match the devotion of Ogeltez to the cause of the glorious Soviet Union.

He is a hero we should all aspire to be.
I think it's obvious that the :IS2: is the greatest Soviet of WWII, if no other reason than because it saved them from utter destruction. Remember that our glorious :IS2: has existed for many many centuries, and only chose to come in physical form to the Russians later in WWII. For reasons unknown, they were the chosen people. So even though the T34 was on the battlefield at the turning point of WWII, the :IS2: was watching over things quite closely.

There have certainly been suggestions in this holy discussion that the T34 may be a descendant or vehicle for the :IS2: to enact its will on earth prior to its physical arrival. This is still up for much scholarly debate, however.

Upvote 0
Alas, your :IS2: is a mighty beast, but I come bearing knowledge from the before time! Mighty Ogeltez died for his motherland, and Comrade Stalin was so moved by his sacrifice that he vowed that the beast's spirit be carried with the new cavalry, the Soviet armored divisions! Scientists worked long and heard to fuse the DNA of Mighty Ogeltez with the humble T-34. The resulting explosion decimated most of the facility, but out of the wreckage the Unstoppable :IS2: trundled out to win the war for the glorious Motherland!

Upvote 0
Alas, your :IS2: is a mighty beast, but I come bearing knowledge from the before time! Mighty Ogeltez died for his motherland, and Comrade Stalin was so moved by his sacrifice that he vowed that the beast's spirit be carried with the new cavalry, the Soviet armored divisions! Scientists worked long and heard to fuse the DNA of Mighty Ogeltez with the humble T-34. The resulting explosion decimated most of the facility, but out of the wreckage the Unstoppable :IS2: trundled out to win the war for the glorious Motherland!
All I see is contrived heresy with no basis in scripture!

Upvote 0