• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

I can see the SS realism members crying for fear inside those tractors.
trollface.gif

Upvote 0
Has this one been posted yet?

hello-kitty-tank.jpg

I didn't post the same thing, but something rather similar:

There was once a young T-34, a suboordinate of the IS-2 that saved the lives of Czech townspeople during the Second World War. The townsfolk wanted to erect a holy monument for the T-34 but the Russians would not allow such a thing. They gave them an IS-2!

There is however, one strange detail...

Spoiler!

What does this mean? Is this a sign that we should support gender equality as IS-2 Comrades? Or equality for those of alternate sexual orientations? Or do we recognise the fact that real men wear pink without feeling disgusted? Or all of these?

It's a true story and you can see the page all in Czech right here (forgive me for I was unable to navigate the page in a foreign language to bring up the full article).

Upvote 0
Pah, you young'uns. You're newbs if you have only joined with the UT 2k4 version of Red Orchestra! Combined Arms noobs, I say. Oh, the good olden times when it was all out infantry warfare on Summer44...

And don't get fooled by the join date of 05, I was there back in 03, but the forums migrated.

But still, the IS2 is undoubtedly the greatest tank that ever graced the earth.

Reactions: NoxNoctum and Oldih
Upvote 0