• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

And a Panzerfaust to the turret could turn an IS2 into the greatest scrap pile of WW2.

3rd day Rule again, how many times must I repeat it? :rolleyes:

Also, you know how in Arad more and more IS-2s seem to be attacking and mauling you? There's only one there :cool:

Upvote 0
And let me guess, the one IS2 moves so fast from one firing position to an other it makes it so that one perceives the map loadout of what, four? (All of which are on your screen at the same time.)

I see you may be starting to perceive the ways of the IS-2

Upvote 0
And a Panzerfaust to the turret could turn an IS2 into the greatest scrap pile of WW2.
92132387.jpg

Good call!

Upvote 0
If your precious scrap pile is so powerful, why did it have to pretend?

The Glorious Steely Absolute does have some certain charachteristics, which can be descriped as playfull and maybe also grim. It likes to fool and humiliate its enemies since being all-powerful can sometimes be rather boring.

Edit. Brother in :IS2: Slavek was already in the crux.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The IS2 never actually fired its main gun in WW2, since one shot would destroy the whole universe. It only every fired 2 of its MG rounds and those were the atomic bombs, the IS2 mostly used single pistol shots from the ports to take out individual enemy tractors.

The IS2 mostly levitated above the ground, and only made contact with the dirt when it wanted to destroy a whole enemy division from an earthquake, if the IS2 sat in one spot to long, it would fall through to the other side of the earth.

Upvote 0
Guys, guys, guys, these are obviously attempts to fool you into doubt. He posts pictures of the IS-2 playing with it's food, and then intrjects his own opinion, acting as if we were the ones with heretical, idiotic ideas.

Of course, the greater punishment would be to leave him in ignorance, and be forever in horror as his "mighty" tractor gets stuck in the mud whenever you start the engine (which proves it hardly even functions as a tractor, either!)

Upvote 0