• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

Jun 20, 2011
Europe
So I was playing RO1 just yesterday when a random player asked "which tank is the best ww2 tank". The first responses were king tiger and panther, holy crap! This is blasphemy! This is madness!

I was the only one to praise the ol' IS2, but everyone turned against me saying how panther ruled all the way and that IS2 was merely a matchbox with tracks and a pesky cannon :(

Oldih

Glorious IS-2 Comrade
Nov 22, 2005
Finland
So I was playing RO1 just yesterday when a random player asked "which tank is the best ww2 tank". The first responses were king tiger and panther, holy crap! This is blasphemy! This is madness!

I was the only one to praise the ol' IS2, but everyone turned against me saying how panther ruled all the way and that IS2 was merely a matchbox with tracks and a pesky cannon :(
I do declare those heathens to be nothing but poor, misguided, and unfortunate souls in search of answers beneath their own doubts and ignorance. Preach, and show the true barrel of guidance next time.

GARY OAK

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 31, 2012
England
It will soon be 7 years since our lord and savior started the greatest thread on the internet. :IS2::IS2::IS2::IS2:

BlackLabel

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 9, 2007
Churmany
The date passed..and the smoke of thousand burned toy "king"tigers and panthers where darkeing the sky...

i did my part...and so should you ! :IS2:

JosephBaier

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 3, 2013
What happend to the guy from the first page?
nvm that, I saw the "banned" thingy.. but why :D ?

Last edited:

BlackLabel

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 9, 2007
Churmany

Face it, you are all caring on about something that was a lame joke to begin with :p
Moe ? from all of them id had to be YOU ? :(

After the all those years the IS2 was there for you you turn your back ?
LIGHT A KT AND REPENT !!! :D

Shadrach

FNG / Fresh Meat
Moe, you dirty long-haired hippie dissenter.
REPENT AND JOIN THE CHURCH OF IS2.

See, here is some of our followers on excursion to look at glorious monument of IS2, look at their happy faces.

Do you not want this to be you?

Last edited:

Nestor Makhno

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 25, 2006
Penryn, Cornwall
A humble invocation for The Mighty :IS2: to smile upon the forthcoming release of Rising Storm.

*No virgins were sacrificed in the making of this invocation (probably)