• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

C_Gibby

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2010
Was playing me some Men of War: Assault Squad and I was losing terribly in a match. :( But then I called on :IS2: for help by I pressing the icon to make my soldiers pray for its arrival, at the cost of a large wad of command points, and the opposition was steamrolled straight afterwards.

Josef Nader

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 31, 2011
How can he be the greatest soviet? Surely in that sense he would be equal to all other soviets.
Because mere men cannot hope to match the devotion of Ogeltez to the cause of the glorious Soviet Union.

He is a hero we should all aspire to be.

hockeywarrior

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
The RO Elitist's piano bar
www.youtube.com
Because mere men cannot hope to match the devotion of Ogeltez to the cause of the glorious Soviet Union.

He is a hero we should all aspire to be.
I think it's obvious that the :IS2: is the greatest Soviet of WWII, if no other reason than because it saved them from utter destruction. Remember that our glorious :IS2: has existed for many many centuries, and only chose to come in physical form to the Russians later in WWII. For reasons unknown, they were the chosen people. So even though the T34 was on the battlefield at the turning point of WWII, the :IS2: was watching over things quite closely.

There have certainly been suggestions in this holy discussion that the T34 may be a descendant or vehicle for the :IS2: to enact its will on earth prior to its physical arrival. This is still up for much scholarly debate, however.

Josef Nader

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 31, 2011
Alas, your :IS2: is a mighty beast, but I come bearing knowledge from the before time! Mighty Ogeltez died for his motherland, and Comrade Stalin was so moved by his sacrifice that he vowed that the beast's spirit be carried with the new cavalry, the Soviet armored divisions! Scientists worked long and heard to fuse the DNA of Mighty Ogeltez with the humble T-34. The resulting explosion decimated most of the facility, but out of the wreckage the Unstoppable :IS2: trundled out to win the war for the glorious Motherland!

hockeywarrior

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
The RO Elitist's piano bar
www.youtube.com
Alas, your :IS2: is a mighty beast, but I come bearing knowledge from the before time! Mighty Ogeltez died for his motherland, and Comrade Stalin was so moved by his sacrifice that he vowed that the beast's spirit be carried with the new cavalry, the Soviet armored divisions! Scientists worked long and heard to fuse the DNA of Mighty Ogeltez with the humble T-34. The resulting explosion decimated most of the facility, but out of the wreckage the Unstoppable :IS2: trundled out to win the war for the glorious Motherland!
All I see is contrived heresy with no basis in scripture!