• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

C_Gibby

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2010
Has this one been posted yet?

I didn't post the same thing, but something rather similar:

There was once a young T-34, a suboordinate of the IS-2 that saved the lives of Czech townspeople during the Second World War. The townsfolk wanted to erect a holy monument for the T-34 but the Russians would not allow such a thing. They gave them an IS-2!

There is however, one strange detail...

Spoiler!

What does this mean? Is this a sign that we should support gender equality as IS-2 Comrades? Or equality for those of alternate sexual orientations? Or do we recognise the fact that real men wear pink without feeling disgusted? Or all of these?

It's a true story and you can see the page all in Czech right here (forgive me for I was unable to navigate the page in a foreign language to bring up the full article).

C_Gibby

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2010
Concrete tank traps are paper to the mighty IS-2 WHAHAHA!:IS2:
A new member to the forums? One that is already aware of the almighty steely absolute? GLORIOUS DAY! :IS2:

Edit: Oh, you're not exactly new... But you haven't posted much! :[

[-project.rattus-]

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Austria
www.youtube.com
Pah, you young'uns. You're newbs if you have only joined with the UT 2k4 version of Red Orchestra! Combined Arms noobs, I say. Oh, the good olden times when it was all out infantry warfare on Summer44...

And don't get fooled by the join date of 05, I was there back in 03, but the forums migrated.

But still, the IS2 is undoubtedly the greatest tank that ever graced the earth.

Reactions: NoxNoctum and Oldih