IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Apos

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 3, 2007
Europe
www.enclave.pl
King Tiger, Best Tractor of WWII, but just a tractor. Just another tractor to be crushed under IS2's mighty treads. :IS2:

vp1.gif

I doubt if Leichttraktor isn't better Tractor than KT or is it?

Last edited:
Reactions: slavek

slavek

Grizzled Veteran
May 4, 2006
UnrealEd: Viewport #1
I've been playing since before the IS2 was even added into the game. I remember the Dark Ages, and can truly appreciate the light. :IS2:

Amen comrade, those were dark times until our holy entity, IS2 beamed down from the heavens with a furious 122mm boom, we were freed from our Panzer oppressors when they were simultaneously struck down by our lord and savior and we were thus enlightened. Praise IS2. :IS2:

Fedorov

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 8, 2005
I've been playing this even before the first tractors made it into the game. and of course, long before the Tank.

And when it arrived... :IS2: came to rule and laugh at the pitiful life forms beneath it. Simple as that.

Last edited:
Reactions: slavek

dogbadger

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 19, 2006
here to kill your monster
Oh, I forgot. If I'm not registered on these forums I don't play the game. :rolleyes:

If you have been playing this game since it's retail release, and yet only joined the forums 2 months ago to - lets face it - post in this thread with your oh-so contrary custom signature and funny borrowed catchphrase, it occurs to me that you are probably a bit more obsessed with the Is2 than anyone else around here.

hockeywarrior

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
The RO Elitist's piano bar
www.youtube.com
I've been playing this even before the first tractors made it into the game. and of course, long before the Tank.

And when it arrived... :IS2: came to rule and laugh at the pitiful life forms beneath it. Simple as that.
Dude I remember playing RO way before Combined Arms was released. The Dark Ages, the time of barbarism where we just killed eachother with guns. Then, when the IS2 descended from the heavens, it lifted the darkness, and allowed us to bless our enemies with 122mm shells of divine purity and its glorious rear mounted machine gun! The world was forever changed.

Last edited: