• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

-[SiN]-bswearer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 3, 2008
Oh I don't know. I'm making good progress too, soon I shall know the blissful embrace of the King.
yeah, but most all of your posts deserve the dislikes that people give them....just like the person who is currently second in reaching BL's infamous position (Hans Ludwig...).

in fact, i'd put money on it that YOU are one of the trolls who've been recently disliking all of these posts in this thread and the people who've been preaching the gospel of the :IS2:.

actually, it's pretty obvious now......if only an admin was willing to run a "ratings report", then we'd all know for certainty. but of course, they'll tell you that'd take to long and be too complicated....despite the fact it would take 2 minutes seeing as that feature is built into the "helpful answers" mod that is used. ;)

no matter....the :IS2: knows all and sees all and you'll face his judgement soon enough :p

slavek

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 4, 2006
UnrealEd: Viewport #1
The reputation buttons need to be changed. The green one should be a picture of an IS2 and the Red one a KT.

All IS2 followers use the Green button for it is our goal to deny the KT god any followers and as we rate people up, less and less people will fall into the red as they rise away from the reputation close to that of a KT.

The Red button will be for KT followers since all they like to do is rate people down to try and drag them to the depths. :IS2:

Olivier

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 19, 2010
Last edited:

Dr. Pierre Chang

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 5, 2010
The Island
yeah, but most all of your posts deserve the dislikes that people give them....just like the person who is currently second in reaching BL's infamous position (Hans Ludwig...).

in fact, i'd put money on it that YOU are one of the trolls who've been recently disliking all of these posts in this thread and the people who've been preaching the gospel of the :IS2:.

actually, it's pretty obvious now......if only an admin was willing to run a "ratings report", then we'd all know for certainty. but of course, they'll tell you that'd take to long and be too complicated....despite the fact it would take 2 minutes seeing as that feature is built into the "helpful answers" mod that is used. ;)

no matter....the :IS2: knows all and sees all and you'll face his judgement soon enough :p
FACT FACT FACT

This heretic must be rounded up and purged at once! The IS2 speaks only with honor.

C_Gibby

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2010
Another verse from the book of IS-2

:IS2: is patient, :IS2: is kind,
:IS2: does not insist on its own way.
:IS2: bears all things, believes all things,
Hopes all things, endures all things.
:IS2: never fails.
- I Corinthians 13:4-8