• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

C_Gibby

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2010
the evil empire strikes back?! :eek::D
It was that day in 1945 where the almighty IS-2 wiped the KT's physical presence off of this earth.

The unholy, demonic ghost of the KT is still about but we know the Armor, the Gun and the Holy Rear-mounted Machine Gun watches over us to deliver us from this evil.

:IS2:

NINJAAAA EDIT

Why did I say 1945? It's 1945 if you follow IS-2's minion, Christ, so this should logically be the year 0 for the enlightened. This is where our age started; 65 years before the day this was posted.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadrach

NoxNoctum

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 15, 2007
After big ammount of defeats, Axis army bring new weapon to the battlefield.

:IS2: had no problems to beat new enemy.

:cool:
Hahahahahahaha! Oh man that's one of the funniest things I've seen in a looooooooooooooong time :D

slavek

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 4, 2006
UnrealEd: Viewport #1
My dad was watching an episode of Top Gear a couple days ago. They were talking about tanks and when the King Tiger was brought up in a discussion about how if a tank was upgraded so it could take on Tiger, one of the guest people said "Well thats why they[Russians] had the IS2".

I don't know what episode it was, I wasn't there when dad watched it but if I find the video I'll post it:IS2::D

I think our "Joke" is starting to spread and now its on public television. Long live IS2!

Reactions: Sichartshofen

C_Gibby

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2010
We must put pression on Schneidzy to make a custom tilte for our Martyr! :IS2:

The One and Only Holy Prophet of the :IS2: Church
I think our moderators should allow us to label ourselves as "Glorious IS-2 Comrade" or "Filthy KT-Following Fascist Bastard".

Something along those lines. :IS2:

Last edited: