• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

Bluehawk

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 13, 2006
Hamilton, ON
Art historians suspect that the lens flare effect was meant to represent the holy muzzle flash of the IS2's main gun. It was by this light that pilgrims found their way after nightfall, when their persecutors would often come out in force.

Reactions: Shadrach

slavek

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 4, 2006
UnrealEd: Viewport #1
I interpret his picture that the IS2's main gun fires with a force so powerful, as a mortal who doesn't worship IS2ism would put it:

"Fires with the power of ∞ Jesuses/God with enough force to take and create life, including virgins!"

Olivier

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 19, 2010
I think the Pope will have to make a public announcement tomorrow when he'll see this picture!

slavek

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 4, 2006
All those orcs in that valley . . . IS2 took them all out . . . in one sweep of mg fire and a blast of its 122. Poor bastards never stood a chance against the wrath of IS2, god of matter,man and tractor. :IS2:

slavek

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 4, 2006
While that may be true, it should be known that IS2 removed itself from the story due to the story not being good enough for the likes of the IS2. Story line was good, but IS2 can only be in the best, and the best is . . . . Red Orchestra!

Oldih

Glorious IS-2 Comrade
Nov 22, 2005
Finland
i hear that the is2 was scrapped from the lotr version because then even tolkien wouldnt be able to make more than 5 pages out of that.
Nope. It was scrapped because Tolkien realised he couldn't do enough justice for IS-2 in a way people would comprehend and enraging the KT mislead fans back then would've been fatal.

C_Gibby

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2010
I'm currently thinking of an online prayer blog for Iosif Stalin II.

I am ashamed in myself that I do not have the funds to set up a Church in my country. :(