• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

Shadrach

Grizzled Veteran
May 2, 2006
Elitist Prick Ski Lodge
stian.freeshell.org
John on RockPaperShotgun:

RPS: If you were a tank, what kind of tank would you be?
JG: If you are talking about the tanks that are in ROHOS, the tanks are pretty well matched. If you are talking about WWII tanks in general, I would say the Panther. It was a great balance of armor, mobility, and firepower. Funny you should ask this though, as there is a long standing debate on the Red Orchestra forums about what the greatest tank of WWII was that has almost taken on a life of its own. As a matter of fact, it has gotten so big, that if you google

-[SiN]-bswearer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 3, 2008
props to JG for mentioning the greatest thread of all time about the GREATEST TANK OF ALL TIME, the glorious IS2 :IS2:

although he's lucky he's the prez or else he'd have an enraged mob ready to burn him at the stake for that panther blasphemy! :mad::p

Oldih

Glorious IS-2 Comrade
Nov 22, 2005
Finland
Dear comrades, it is obvious that JG said it in order to make it more acceptable for the press and for the unenlightened masses. Had they been given the truth it would have been too much for them to bear and a catastrophe would've been at hand as quoted in the Book of IS-2:

“Think not that I am come to send peace on earth; I came not to send peace, but a massive 122mm gun to strike down my foes and cause unforseen dread among the living. The sin of K

NoxNoctum

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 15, 2007
IS-2 is greatest and best looking tank

Carnival camo

also his younger brother T-34 wanted to became fame. Submerged tests unfortunately failed. Still is unknown if :IS2: can swim.

IS that real or photoshopped? I'm guessing the scuba diver is photoshopped but what about the underwater IS2?

reyalpOR

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 29, 2010
I think Lexus is trying to work some subliminal messaging with it's IS 250

Lexus IS 250

Wasn't even looking at the television, but I most definitely heard IS 2...

Reactions: slavek

Olivier

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 19, 2010
We are now spreading the holy message through the TV my friends!

Next step.... the Super Bowl!

slavek

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 4, 2006
UnrealEd: Viewport #1
=213=Slavek: Don't mind Blacklabel, hes just doing everything he can to get the 2nd most ultimate title. Then when he becomes the first to reach a reputation close to that of a KT, a holy war between IS2 and KT, heaven and hell will erupt on the forums and a utopia of fallen forum code structures and bloody smiley emocons will be birthed at the conclusion of the battle.
Our version of doomsday? ;)

-[SiN]-bswearer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 3, 2008
so there was no sign of an IS2 in the parking lot at PAX......coulda sworn TW would have driven that baby cross-country! :D :IS2:

slavek

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 4, 2006
UnrealEd: Viewport #1
so there was no sign of an IS2 in the parking lot at PAX......coulda sworn TW would have driven that baby cross-country! :D :IS2:
IS2s never takes breaks from its never ending quest to vanquish king tiger and its its demonic tiger fanboyz spawn. As a result, TWI was forced to parachute out of an IL2 to Pax. Believe it or not IL2, also known as a flying tank, is really a flying IS2 in disguise.

Reactions: Apos