• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

Oldih

Glorious IS-2 Comrade
Nov 22, 2005
Finland
Somehow it looks more like painting to me. Or maybe it's just some effect added on photoshop or something like that.

Of course there's nothing wrong with paintings, just funny when it's hard to tell :p

Peter.Steele

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 6, 2006
Chambers of the Grand Council
i actually heard they toned down the IS2 for gameplay reasons.

They are accused of heresy on three counts! Heresy by thought, heresy by word, heresy by deed and heresy by action! FOUR counts!

They have one last chance. Confess the heinous sin of heresy, reject the works of the un-IS2-ly, TWO last chances. And they shall be free. THREE last chances. They have THREE last chances, the nature of which I have divulged in my previous utterance.

Reactions: Fedorov

Tomcat_ha

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
They are accused of heresy on three counts! Heresy by thought, heresy by word, heresy by deed and heresy by action! FOUR counts!

They have one last chance. Confess the heinous sin of heresy, reject the works of the un-IS2-ly, TWO last chances. And they shall be free. THREE last chances. They have THREE last chances, the nature of which I have divulged in my previous utterance.
No the tank is still the best tank in game but since its a game and it needs to spread the word of the IS2 to make it more accessible they toned it down.

shadowwill

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 14, 2007
Just a quick thought, lets say the Russians were defeated and Nazi Germany was victorious and neither side advanced their tanks beyond the King Tiger and IS2, Would the is2 still be the Greatest Tank of WW2?

This are serial question :IS2:

Peter.Steele

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 6, 2006
Chambers of the Grand Council
Just a quick thought, lets say the Russians were defeated and Nazi Germany was victorious and neither side advanced their tanks beyond the King Tiger and IS2, Would the is2 still be the Greatest Tank of WW2?

This are serial question :IS2:

Thou art treading perilously close to the path of heresy, my son. The answer should be obvious to any of those followers of the true faith who open their eyes to the light ...

Reactions: shadowwill

slavek

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 4, 2006
UnrealEd: Viewport #1
Short answer yes.
Long answer, the IS2 created a time machine which it then went back in time(In a timeline where it existed), stopped the initial German offensive, and then rolled itself out of the first factory, thus changing history through a time peridox to be the greatest tank.

shadowwill

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 14, 2007
You're right, i shouldn't be questioning my faith.:IS2:

I also think I was possessed by a King Tiger demon as i found i made a blasphemous post in another thread.

THE POWER OF IS2 GREATEST TANK OF WW2 COMPELS YOU. :IS2:

Reactions: slavek

nath2009uk

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 25, 2009
England, UK
Hi, I am Harry J smith.
Have you been injured in an accident at work or at home and it wasn't your fault?

Then call Injury Laywers for you.
100% Laywers, 100% compensation.
We make sure you get the compensation you need.

EDIT:

Wrong Thread