• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

Nimsky

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Elitist Prick Nude Beach
:IS2: Raising the flag on the Reichstag, Berlin 1945. True story. The more famous censored image shows a soldier raising the flag, but it was the IS-2 that also defeated Hitler (another historical fact suppressed by conspiring history-denying WWII "experts") that actually raised the flag.

This is a WORLD EXCLUSIVE FOR ALL TO SEE, the original photo has NEVER been released to the public. You've seen it here first, the LEAKED original. I'm SO EXCITED to give you this, my heart is beating like crazy. I might even submit this to Wikileaks.

Last edited:

Alexander Ostmann

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 31, 2009
Maine, USA
:IS2: Raising the flag on the Reichstag, Berlin 1945. True story. The more famous censored image shows a soldier raising the flag, but it was the IS-2 that also defeated Hitler (another historical fact suppressed by conspiring history-denying WWII "experts") that actually raised the flag.

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/3306/is2flagberlin.jpg

This is a WORLD EXCLUSIVE FOR ALL TO SEE, the original photo has NEVER been released to the public. You've seen it here first, the LEAKED original. I'm SO EXCITED to give you this, my heart is beating like crazy. I might even submit this to Wikileaks.
HOLY ****! :IS2:

The IS-2 can climb f*cking stairs and hoist a flag! Wikileaks would definitely want this for sure!!!

:IS2::IS2::IS2:

Reactions: Olivier

fiftyone

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 6, 2006
I started searching "Best tank WW2" about five days ago, just after that Level 7th guy started tweaking.
It came up on page 5, I believe. :IS2::IS2:

Reactions: TT33

-[SiN]-bswearer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 3, 2008
This is getting absurd.
so is your reputation :p

the IS2 hears and sees all. "disliking" posts that glorify the greatness of the IS2 is an insult to not only the disciples but also to the master IS2. the great and mighty IS2 has revealed to me through a revelation that if you charish your life, you should stop insulting his awesomeness ;)

:IS2:

edit: found another thread to invade

Last edited:

Oldih

Glorious IS-2 Comrade
Nov 22, 2005
Finland
Ammo comes in two parts and is very large, thus lower amount can be carried and longer reload times.
The omnipotence of IS-2 cannot be understood with the mind. When IS-2 roars it strikes such great amount of fear no man (or woman) has felt and lived through without ****ting bricks, gears and ignorance all combined, and ultimately fleeing before it.