• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Iron Sky

Nazarov

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 24, 2009
So a few months ago, my friend found a trailer on youtube about alien Nazis. I was intrigued and watched the trailer. It was amusing. So I was excited for once to go to the theathres (haven't been since the 4th pirates movie which was passable at best).
Then I found out wow already released in Europe in April.
Surely, it will be screened in US....NOPE.
So I ordered a british region DVD off Amazon.

So when are we having the Alien Invasion mode for RO2?

P.S. has anyone watched this movie yet? Please no spoilers

I thought it was quite bad. I just wanted a silly sci-fi with great space combat (the combat was quite good and the spacecraft were cool) but instead I got Sarah Palin and humour that mostly reminded me of Scary Movie. I might be a bit too critical though, the movie is Finnish (so am I) and I had followed the development for quite a long time so I did expect a lot.

Upvote 0
I thought it was quite bad. I just wanted a silly sci-fi with great space combat (the combat was quite good and the spacecraft were cool) but instead I got Sarah Palin and humour that mostly reminded me of Scary Movie. I might be a bit too critical though, the movie is Finnish (so am I) and I had followed the development for quite a long time so I did expect a lot.

depends, I know a finnish lady who loved the movie and thought it was one of the best made in that country

to each their own :p

Upvote 0
I saw it at a local Film festival, and I laughed out loud. Half the audience was laughing their arses off for the "downfall" scene, and the other half sounded confused. Obviously not having seen enough youtube memes.

It's definitely B grade, but I thought it was loads of fun.

They partially funded it from fan contributions. At least one of my Finnish friends is in the credits as a contributor.

Upvote 0