• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Iron sky, WHAT DID I JUST WATCH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victhor-ASH

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 14, 2011
Romania
I am surpised that no one started a discussion or a thread of Iron sky. The movie is a parody of german nazi doctrine portrating germans with star wars spaceships and lasers. It has a very interesting ideea. And also lots of black humour when I say that I mean it figurately and literally. So let us discuss this topic and express our thoughts.:IS2:

r5cya

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 17, 2011
San Bruno, California
I am surpised that no one started a discussion or a thread of Iron sky. The movie is a parody of german nazi doctrine portrating germans with star wars spaceships and lasers. It has a very interesting ideea. And also lots of black humour when I say that I mean it figurately and literally. So let us discuss this topic and express our thoughts.:IS2:
sounds like ahoot. i'll have to look into it.:D

Vapid

Mar 26, 2012
I thought it was pretty bad, which is a huge shame because I've been waiting years to see it and the original trailers looked immense. It did that that guy who played Hitler's valet in Downfall in though.

Victhor-ASH

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 14, 2011
Romania
Yea but the ideea was pretty good, Wolfgang\Udo Kier the fuhrer in the movie also played Yuri in Red alert 2, I recognised him from his voice :p

Status
Not open for further replies.