• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Movie] Iron Sky (First Offical Trailer)

I watched the movie last night man too much information, it has very racist jokes it is like Leslie nielsen's comedyies. If Jim Carrey wouldve been in that movie it wouldve made it a huge succes. :D

Also did anyone knew that the guy voicing in the movie Wolfgang Kortzfleisch. Is in fact Yuri from Red alert 2?
The movie starts with a black guy beeing transformed into Arian is so mindblowing that I need a few minutes to relapse and think about what I watched like I said too much information.

The story is pretty interesting it portrates the struggle for humans to find newer and better energy sources. The ending is fabulous and it maybe happen in the future if egoism and poverty will be the main defining characteristics of the humans.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Great movie, really recommended.
Amazing what they did with a small small, partly fan-funded production. It's great fun, lots of movie references and a big up yours to overblown hollywood productions.

Sure the special effects are not quite up there with Avatar etc but it makes up for it in coolness and originality. Moon Nazis is just such an amazing idea for a plot :)

And Julia Dietze is in it ;)

Upvote 0
K I will buy a telescope and start searching for nazis on the moon. :p. Maybe ill be lucky :D
nazi-super-science.jpg
or this
Claim-There-are-Nazis-on-the-Moon-01.jpg

Reactions: Shadrach
Upvote 0