• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Iron Crescendo - Campaign Play Open To All

Eisenhorn86

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 2, 2011
I don't know why, but it doesn't let me register on iron crescendo forum.

It keeps telling me that the password I choose is incorrect.

I have tried everything |:

Dionysos

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 6, 2006
I don't know why, but it doesn't let me register on iron crescendo forum.

It keeps telling me that the password I choose is incorrect.

I have tried everything |:
You need at least one uppercase character and a digit. Also do you have cookies disabled or smth?

Eisenhorn86

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 2, 2011
You need at least one uppercase character and a digit. Also do you have cookies disabled or smth?

Thank you, I'm italian and I didn't understand well that the password should have to be case sensitive.

Last edited:

MoFo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 9, 2006
Cleveland, OH
iron-crescendo.net
A couple of things to announce here. First off we have a new front page so stop by and check it out! We tried to make things a lot more accessible and easier to follow for the community as well as more immersive. Second, Campaign 1 is slated to start December 10th so sign-up and let's get back in the fight!

Hillstorm

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 3, 2011
I've seen reference to this but didn't really know what it was. Sounds like a great idea, though. I will indeed sign up and I hope to be an active participant. I took a bit of a break from RO2 but was planning to play a bit more around the holidays.

Deadbolt

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 23, 2008
I've seen reference to this but didn't really know what it was. Sounds like a great idea, though. I will indeed sign up and I hope to be an active participant. I took a bit of a break from RO2 but was planning to play a bit more around the holidays.
In my eyes, the best way to explain it would be an organized pub game with better players and a hell of a lot more coordination.

Hillstorm

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 3, 2011
In my eyes, the best way to explain it would be an organized pub game with better players and a hell of a lot more coordination.
I really like the idea of working toward something (i.e., winning the war). I'm very impressed with RO2.. I love the historic maps, the animations.. the "feel" overall of the game. But when I got busy with work, etc., I have to admit I set the game aside pretty easily because it was starting to feel like just one quick battle after another, sometimes on the same map, for a quick win and some points. I really wasn't getting to know any of the other players and I didn't feel real immersed in the game in terms of the history of Stalingrad, etc. A lot of that is my fault for not taking the initiative to check out different servers and try to get to know people, etc.

Anyway, I digress.. this could be really cool.

Hillstorm

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 3, 2011
Quick question: there is a message forum attached to the main site. Does registering for the board also register you to play? I'm a little confused on that point.

I guess I should read a bit more.. I do see sign up threads ;)

Deadbolt

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 23, 2008
Quick question: there is a message forum attached to the main site. Does registering for the board also register you to play? I'm a little confused on that point.

I guess I should read a bit more.. I do see sign up threads ;)
No, you would have to post in join allies/axis thread after you register.

Nazarov

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 24, 2009
I think enough time has passed since I last played RO2 in earnest to try it again.

Hillstorm

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 3, 2011
I'm gathering that the Dec. 10 campaign has been postponed - it would be great to get more people, just go to the web site, register on the forum and post in either the "Welcome Back" thread or one of the other more recent threads to let the admins know you want to play.

This seems like a great idea so I hope it takes off. Good luck guys.

MoFo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 9, 2006
Cleveland, OH
iron-crescendo.net
Yes, sorry for the lack of news but the battle has been postponed at least a week (a hospital trip put a damper on my efforts this week to get everything working). I'll be updating the iron crescendo website with more details. In the meantime, I encourage everyone to sign up and give it a try, we're doing our best to give you a better experience in ro2 whatever your feelings on the game may be.

MoFo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 9, 2006
Cleveland, OH
iron-crescendo.net
This weekend we will be hosting an open battle for Iron Crescendo to get people involved and see what we're all about. The TS login information will be made public and all players are encouraged to join. This is also a good opportunity for those of you who have been away from RO and IC to come back, see what changes we've made, and get back into the spirit of IC. I look forward to seeing you all on the battlefield.

We will be playing Red October Factory and Spartanovka. See the Iron Crescendo main page for start times and check the forums for TeamSpeak info.

Fedorov

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 8, 2005

So, since it looks like the page is down I guess this didn't really take off, sad to know that.

But there is a new tournament with a similar concept, it was originally a campaign for Project Reality and then Forgotten Hope 2 or something, but now they changed it to RO2. We currently have enough players to play the campaigns and its pretty fun, but we need more players to make it even better, and it would be nice if some veterans from IC / BFE checked it out. (Although probably most of you here don't visit the forums anymore)

http://bfewaw.com

If you know about other veterans who could be interested, tell them about it.

Last edited: