• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
Well I will get one (most probably), but I will probably wait untill 2nd gen or until they make a "nano" or "mini" model.

I have a iPod Nano and a phone (with a mp3 player) currently, the reason I use the iPod is because I simply think that SonyEricssons built in mp3 player is awfull (compared to the iPod interface) in handling music.

So the reason for me getting one is that I want a iPod with phone function but I also don't want it to be too big that's why I'm hoping for a "nano" or "mini" model.

Upvote 0
I still don't see any need to upgrade from this:
OldPhoneNOKIA51652.jpg

Upvote 0
I have a Nokia 2610 pretty happy with it now that I've got a USB cable for it and can load it up with silly things like Primus ring tones :D

The iPhone is like everything Apple, all hype, there are already phones out there that do most of what it does and ones in the near future that do the same except without the limitation of solely using proprietary software. Which will only hurt Apple in the end I believe.

Personally I think a phone is a phone, and a PC a PC. I'd rather not pay through my *** for somethig that has all this silly functionality I'll never use, I want a straight mobile phone. If I want to browse the internet/watch movies/listen to music I have a computer and MP3 player for that, if I want to take pictures I have a 6MP digital camera. Also there's the fact using the internet on your phone costs as much as a human kidney, well at least here it does.

Upvote 0