• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Invincible Fleshpound

CorvianMERCDB

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 23, 2021
I was playing Normal difficulty survival and at wave 27 a fleshpound had spawned that I was unloading on, and I felt like something was off. It wasn’t taking any battle damage, yet it was registering it was taking damage as it would rage. I was a maxed out survivalist using a almost fully upgraded stoner and a fully upgraded medical smg. I had picked up at least 15 ammo boxes, I had melted 3 scrakes with my stoner just to fully clear my suspicion that this fleshpound was just not dying.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/302555834251214849/857239826192531476/video0.mp4 media link of the infinite health swole goals

Since you were on wave 27, I am guessing you were on Endless. Any other details you think of to help us reproduce this would be helpful. Usually when we get these reports of something being invincible its a dsync issue or the Weekly where their health regenerates and folks don't realize how much quick DPS is needed to dispatch the large zeds. This seems different and not something I have seen reported elsewhere yet. I'll keep an eye out.

Upvote 0
Ma
Since you were on wave 27, I am guessing you were on Endless. Any other details you think of to help us reproduce this would be helpful. Usually when we get these reports of something being invincible its a dsync issue or the Weekly where their health regenerates and folks don't realize how much quick DPS is needed to dispatch the large zeds. This seems different and not something I have seen reported elsewhere yet. I'll keep an eye out.
It just spawned may of been a Desync issue as I was having some stuttering issues, I am on Ethernet so I still have decent connection. The mutation on endless was up up and decay I believe. Any other fleshpound on the wave easily died but this particular one was infinite hp so I’m unsure on what actually caused this.

Upvote 0