• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Introducing the Tripwire Interactive Wiki

I'd love a weapon damage table like in the other kf wiki.

You mean like the table on this page? I was thinking of leaving the actual weapon pages quite simple, and adding a detailed weapon pages with a table of values for all the weapons on different difficulties with different amounts of players.

Side effects of working with so many custom content :D

Yeah that's it. :p

Upvote 0
I'm getting this error when I try to access the page.

Warning: require(/home/trip/public_html/wiki/includes/CryptRand.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/trip/public_html/wiki/includes/AutoLoader.php on line 1007

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/trip/public_html/wiki/includes/CryptRand.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/trip/public_html/wiki/includes/AutoLoader.php on line 1007

This is the only time this has happened to me. Anyone else getting this?

Upvote 0
You're not the only one.

Warning: require(/home/trip/public_html/wiki/includes/actions/ViewAction.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/trip/public_html/wiki/includes/AutoLoader.php on line 1007

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/trip/public_html/wiki/includes/actions/ViewAction.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/trip/public_html/wiki/includes/AutoLoader.php on line 1007

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Hey Benjamin. I was wondering about the code changes you have being doing recently. Will you be doing this for every patch or just the odd ones? I'm thinking of doing some changes for my custom server and haven't found a way of seeing how the codes are changed from what files etc. Having what you got will save me a lot of time.

Thanks in advanced,
Flux.

Upvote 0