• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Introducing the Tripwire Interactive Wiki

Is there anything specific so I could help seems I got a week off work from yesterday?

Work on flushing out weapons, classes/perks, maps, general gameplay features.

Take a look at the RO 2 sections for an idea. While I'm still working on them and cleaning them up (and will probably move stuff around), it gives a good goal til I get a "what to work on/editing guidelines" page up.

Upvote 0
Whoever is writing up on the OTHER Kf wiki's (not Tripwire's one) weapons needs to change one thing asap: The reload speeds. They are all completely wrong.

For example: Sharpshooter weapon reload speed (take the new M99) states that level 6 reload speed is 1.75 (which is correct). But it also states that base reload speed is as high as 4.375, which is WAY off. The base is only 2.8 seconds...

The editor must have thought (instead of confirmed) that the bonus reload speed is as simple as:

60% bonus = Base * (100% - 60%), meaning 4,375 * 0,4 = 1,75.
That is incorrect. The bonus is an increase in frequency (60% more shots in the same timeperiod), not a direct multiplicative reduction (Not 60% shorter reloadtime). It therefor should be:
60% bonus = Base / (100% + 60%), meaning 2,8 / 1,6 = 1,75

And this error is on EVERY SINGLE WEAPON on there which belongs to a perk which has reload time bonus. If someone knows how to wiki that kind of code, could you correct that please?

Upvote 0