Introducing the Tripwire Interactive Wiki

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Benjamin

Grizzled Veteran
May 17, 2009
France
I'd love a weapon damage table like in the other kf wiki.

You mean like the table on this page? I was thinking of leaving the actual weapon pages quite simple, and adding a detailed weapon pages with a table of values for all the weapons on different difficulties with different amounts of players.

Side effects of working with so many custom content :D

Yeah that's it. :p

NumberZero

May 14, 2013
I'm getting this error when I try to access the page.

Warning: require(/home/trip/public_html/wiki/includes/CryptRand.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/trip/public_html/wiki/includes/AutoLoader.php on line 1007

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/trip/public_html/wiki/includes/CryptRand.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/trip/public_html/wiki/includes/AutoLoader.php on line 1007

This is the only time this has happened to me. Anyone else getting this?

Tefaan

Oct 24, 2012
You're not the only one.

Warning: require(/home/trip/public_html/wiki/includes/actions/ViewAction.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/trip/public_html/wiki/includes/AutoLoader.php on line 1007

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/trip/public_html/wiki/includes/actions/ViewAction.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/trip/public_html/wiki/includes/AutoLoader.php on line 1007

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
Our main webserver (which the wiki is on) is having problems. We are working to fix them now.

Tefaan

Oct 24, 2012
I guess that http://www.killingfloorthegame.com is also on this server since a friend and I am having problems to connect. Earlier it said "Error establishing database connection".

EDIT: It's working again but the screenshots are the wrong screenshots.

Last edited:

Bogdanov89

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 12, 2013
Just to mention that on KF wiki the new dlc weapons actually lack any page what so ever.

They are not even added to their class pages (the SP musket, for example).

FluX

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
www.fluxiserver.co.uk

FluX

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
www.fluxiserver.co.uk
Hey Benjamin. I was wondering about the code changes you have being doing recently. Will you be doing this for every patch or just the odd ones? I'm thinking of doing some changes for my custom server and haven't found a way of seeing how the codes are changed from what files etc. Having what you got will save me a lot of time.

Thanks in advanced,
Flux.

Benjamin

Grizzled Veteran
May 17, 2009
France
I try to write up info on all the major updates, yes. I haven't yet updated the SVN for the latest update so I'm not sure how much there is to do, but I'll take a look at it soon.