• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Int. RO2 O-Tournament !

daösi

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 15, 2008
propaganda.ucoz.de
soon

TournamentMERC.jpg

Int. RO2 O-Tournament !
Quartal 3 or 4

Attachments

• hosT.jpg
    hosT.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Just gotta say that I love that graphic. Someone has some really good graphic design skills. If I had some more buddies to play with me, I would join, but my friends don't seem to keen on the game right now.

There are plenty of players out there, make some friends and create a clan. It really isn't that hard. I just can't figure out why more people aren't doing that. So many pubbers, but there aren't any clans. I know there is no clan action in the NA but it's still more fun to pub with a group of guys in ts than to lonewolf pub servers everyday.

P.S. you're a great player so it shouldn't be too difficult for you to find people to join up with you. And i say the more clans the better.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
There are plenty of players out there, make some friends and create a clan. It really isn't that hard. I just can't figure out why more people aren't doing that. So many pubbers, but there aren't any clans. I know there is no clan action in the NA but it's still more fun to pub with a group of guys in ts than to lonewolf pub servers everyday.

P.S. you're a great player so it shouldn't be too difficult for you to find people to join up with you. And i say the more clans the better.
Haha, I'm already in a clan, but I'm almost the only one who actually plays. I try my best to get our server filled all the time so I can actually recruit some more people, but it's really tough as of late.

Upvote 0