• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

In Tripwires eyes - IS THE GAME READY FOR RELEASE TOMORROW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is actually toward Tripwire since they are the ones that have to put up with success or failure.

As the title states - Is this game ready for a full blown release tomorrow?

I know of the many complaints and issues that keep happening to some. Some complain of low FPS. I think we can all attest to the crashes, we've all seen them. So will you guys be ready with a huge patch for release?

IMO - the game better have a huge patch on release day, many issues still exist as of this hour and we are now down to a 24 hour window or so then the world gets to give the game a run for it's money.

I can honestly say the game is incredible but it does have it's issues.

I want to see TWI out there with one of the most successful releases ever. Good Luck to you guys and we'll see you all on the battlefield.

Wow yeh because the Version of the beta we are playing right now is exactly the same as release.

GUYS!! The last update was days ago! Think how many fixes Tripwire could of done in that amount of time. ALso don't forget that a lot of the community are helping Tripwire by giving bug reports and performance issues.

Chill out guys. Take a break, have a kitkat.

Reactions: DasFist
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.