• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

in-game purchases issue

tsuchigomori

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 31, 2020
hello, epic games user here. whenever i try to purchase any item in the in-game store, i have that irritating bugsplat window resulting in crashing the game. ive even tried reinstalling my game, verified it several times, deleted the killing floor folder in the documents, but nothing seems to work... im not sure if many people have actually encountered this, but id really appreciate any help.

Were they reset when you crashed the first time?
i dont understand the question. what first time? i can just say that i played a custom map on my friend's server and i crashed, as i crash many MAAAANY times when i join a server, it happens every now and then. but even though before these crashes it was fine, so i kept thinking maybe its because i played the custom map. anyway, i feel bad i lost my game progress, and it wasnt just a day time's progress, on the other hand my cosmetics and stuff were saved...

Upvote 0
Your post says that your game crashed while trying to make a purchase. Was it after this crash that your stats appeared at 0? If you are talking about multiple separate issues, please start new tops for each if they are unrelated, otherwise it gets confusing when trying to figure out a reproduction method to look into the report.

Upvote 0