• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

In Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a mole in our ranks! :eek:

313742.jpg

Upvote 0
only fortunate son? no paint it black?
Good choice that's one of my top fives for this mod

1. Nights in White Satin (saturn) by The Moody Blues
2. The End by The Doors
3. Paint It Black by Rolling Stones
4. Fortunate Sun by CCR
5. I Don't Get No Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones

Can't wait for this mod transporting troops with my Huey helicopter (I have an addiction to transport helicopters in games ever since Battlefield Vietnam), hopefully Australia will be in the mod.

Upvote 0
I am really curious how difficult the choppers will be to operate.
I am very good at choppers in BF but I sucked when trying it in flight simulator:rolleyes:

I always have great fun transporting people, although BC2 killed it with it's homing rockets (and no damage from small arms fire)

My main concern now its with the time, have to lay vanilla, WWI, rising storm and In country... where do I egt the time:D

Upvote 0
I cant wait to fly on Huey, on the m60 or next to it, holding my m16 and "On The Road Again" by Canned Head is playing in the background. The fact is.... I am more excited about this mod, rather than RO2 itself because Vietnam is my fav war.

EDIT: Ill be happy to hear Frederic Vitani - Take your time, from BC2 Vietnam. Theres so much propaganda in this song :D "Dont mess with your life.. youre running away... remember my name you are running away" aaaand the UH 1 is flying with 2 M60s mowing down viets xD

huey-388.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
next thing you know, we'll be asking for only nineteen :p

i love 19 - it was exciting to hear as a child when it came out.
Getting a session musicial to play hendrix/stones etc. style melodies is not a bad idea a la vietcong.
But, royalties aside, its not as if your short of good music during the vietnam war period

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.