In Country: Vietnam site is live

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

echonian

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 30, 2010
www.kineticgamers.com
Hard to take a mod seriously when it's made by the very same (well ok, bigger this time) team which made Mare Nostrum?:confused:

I don't see how that has anything to do with it. Mare Nostrum was very well done in my opinion, and a lack of popularity does not mean that their second work will follow in that regard.

Floyd

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 19, 2006
Waterproof
www.ro50pc.net
echonian, I think you have mis-understood Xendance. He's answering Ermac's question with a question by asking in an incredulous manner. Notice the question marks.

Psycho_Sam

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 6, 2006
Birmingham, UK
www.rawgames.co.uk
Don't worry about it, at least you agree. Like you say, we all learnt a great deal from the development of Mare Nostrum which should help us avoid the most common pitfalls of modding this time around.

After all practice makes perfect so I think we are all aiming to outdo ourselves and create a better, more unique and more popular mod.

DirtyRat

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 12, 2006
Glasgow
www.outlawgamers.com
I worked with many of these guys at the start of MN and I'm sure they will do a cracking job of this. Looking forward to it guys, if you need any audio help give me a shout on Steam: C3ll_DirtyRat I know many professional Vietnamese/American voice artists.

Yoshiro

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
I think they are still looking for voice work, so I've let them know about this post.