• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

In B4 Reset achievement (Steam)

llHAWKll

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 27, 2022
I know that the In B4 Reset achievement was given to those who played an older version of the game, but in November 2018 it was reported in a Steam discussion thread that whoever reached 139/140 would earn this last achievement to reach 100%. The problem is that since June 2021 players who are reaching 139/140 are not getting support to earn the In B4 Reset. Is there any other address where we can contact Tripwire to receive it?

My Steam's achievement page for Red Orchestra 2:

Attachments

• 20220127050739_1.jpg
    20220127050739_1.jpg
    378.6 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: UNSOCIAL
It's not possible anymore, from what I remember there never was an automatic unlock after all but that achievement being unlocked. I took a look a the code again and there's no way to get it anymore. You could in theory write a mutator that unlocks that achievement but I'm afraid that's no longer possible.
Whitelisting doesn't exist anymore and the same with whitelisting servers. You'd need a whitelisted server and mutator to spoof the achievement.
You're unlikely to get a response or a resolution on this matter regardless.

Upvote 0
I have the achievement from the old days, but if you want to unlock it just for the sake of it - download steam achievement manager and unlock it. You wont get banned, but you will know from the inside you did it this way instead of being with us on the front lines many moons ago :^D

edit: omg I just realized all your accounts are so new bro.. you are making me feel old as hell man :\

Upvote 0
It's not possible anymore, from what I remember there never was an automatic unlock after all but that achievement being unlocked. I took a look a the code again and there's no way to get it anymore. You could in theory write a mutator that unlocks that achievement but I'm afraid that's no longer possible.
Whitelisting doesn't exist anymore and the same with whitelisting servers. You'd need a whitelisted server and mutator to spoof the achievement.
You're unlikely to get a response or a resolution on this matter regardless.
Why? I see people that have this from 2021

Upvote 0
I have the achievement from the old days, but if you want to unlock it just for the sake of it - download steam achievement manager and unlock it. You wont get banned, but you will know from the inside you did it this way instead of being with us on the front lines many moons ago :^D

edit: omg I just realized all your accounts are so new bro.. you are making me feel old as hell man :\
Bro, its cant be unlock like this

Upvote 0