• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Improved controls v1.0

What works without a program runnning in thebackground?

I figured out how to use the tactical display while running:
find thid line in your input.ini

Bindings=(Name="X",Command="Sprint",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=Fa lse,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAl t=False)

and modifiy it like this

Bindings=(Name="X",Command="Sprint | Tactical_Display",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False)

Remember that there is a blank before and after the |

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I consider some of these exploits, and if was in charge of moderation I would have them be a kickable offense. A couple are understandable, like walking, but firing MG when moving prone? You'd face my hammer.

OH PLEASE, chill out. I already explained walking is provided by the game. While holding the walk key while prone, you move super slow and can fire your MG. This.is.all.Vanilla.functionality.

Upvote 0
Walking is provided by the game, it is just not bindable in the UI, you need to edit the ROInput.ini file.

Also some other things "are provided" by game/game engine like: no recoil, no weapon sway, faster sprinting, removed grass/details/textures/trees/bushes, removed slow death effect etc and yep you just need to change some stuff in your ini file or bind it - it is exploiting.

Reactions: Proud_God
Upvote 0
Also some other things "are provided" by game/game engine like: no recoil, no weapon sway, faster sprinting, removed grass/details/textures/trees/bushes, removed slow death effect etc and yep you just need to change some stuff in your ini file or bind it - it is exploiting.

Eh, open ROInput.ini, go to line 25, what do we see:

Bindings=(Name="Walking",Command="Button bRun")

So, will you stop whining now? :rolleyes:
Your post makes 0 sence, as these other things you mention are exploits. Walking isn't.

Last edited:
Upvote 0