• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

Gee what a coincidence, me and AAZ just finished these yesterday ;)

91a6591fab.png

Excellent! Will these be the models avalible, or will there be more variations, like helmets, occasional khaki pants etc?

Upvote 0
aaz777;n2152960 said:
Hello.
I just wanted to say that development of the mod is halted. It was halted for several months and continues to be so. The reason is that there are things that must be done for new versions to be released, but there is just no active developer that knows how to do them. So we are just being stuck.

Really sad to see IOM halted. IOM is what RO2 always SHOULD have been. Did you hear that TWI???

Instead we got a have baked COD arcade game with horrible sound design. IOM laid a foundation down to fix the mess but did anyone care? Nope, it was too late as everyone had already left. It's a damn shame IOM couldn't bring RO1 regulars back. I guess the past is the past though. RIP.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
RO2 never would have been like this. Moreover IOM was changing the base game, supression, weapon handling and etc, so because of it official support was excluded and there were no luck with that. Better go and play RO1/DH or wait for RS2 to come out
Also when it comes to sound design, it was layed down very good in RO2, because loud and screaming arty sounds would make you hearless hobo in a week.

Upvote 0
NorthDumpling;n2266141 said:
RO2 never would have been like this. Moreover IOM was changing the base game, supression, weapon handling and etc, so because of it official support was excluded and there were no luck with that. Better go and play RO1/DH or wait for RS2 to come out
Also when it comes to sound design, it was layed down very good in RO2, because loud and screaming arty sounds would make you hearless hobo in a week.

I liked, I didn't like the sounds though, but that's my opinion. Anyways Yoshiro awhile back said that's a myth, IOM never went to TWI for support like HotW did.

Upvote 0