• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I'm looking to join a group of actual Beta TESTERS.

Luckless

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 28, 2011
Alright, so, I'm personally getting tired of playing in random servers and reading things like "Dude, this is the full game, look how buggy it is, it sucks!", or "This isn't a test, this is a Demo, idiot!"

I'm also tired of finding a bug/glitch in random play, and then not being able to reproduce it, because there are 63 other random people running around doing their own thing, and usually getting killed before I can reproduce the issue.

So, what I'm looking for is a group of people with a server who actually want to Test the game, rather than just play it. Ideally playing the game in a semi organised fashion until someone spots a glitch. When someone finds a glitch that appears new, then everyone in the server either helps test the glitch, or at least avoid the section of the map that other testers are using to confirm the bug.

I'm perfectly happy to load into a server, and then sit there while everyone brainstorms glitches and issues to test, and then work with everyone else to actually test issues. Is no one sure how bullets impact on multiple character models? Everyone form a line! It's Science Time!

Someone noticed something weird with grenades? Everyone to the middle of the map, and bring your nades.

So, are there any groups doing community testing under controlled conditions that I could join?

I would be really intrested to join a server like this.

I would also be intrested to test some random things about the game which are not possible in random servers in a controller enviromen. (What kind of walls can different weapons penetrate? Can bullets pierce people? How much damage difference do different weapons have?)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Very admiral of you all.

There are threads and threads in the closed Beta forum about bugs, issues, balance, game mode variants ad naseum. 95% of the bugs and issues have already been discussed and reported.

HOWEVER

With these last 2 builds there are issues that we've never seen before (Web browser issue , graphics stuck on the screen , etc etc). 10 bugs squashed, 1 bug introduced seems to be about right. So the game could definitely use dedicated individuals trying to reproduce bugs. Try and take video, screenshots, and see if you can replicate issues.
The game and community will be better off for your hard work.

Good onya all.

Upvote 0