• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design im back blouses

dextronaut

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 26, 2009
Pacific Northwest
im back from siberia, i passed my time by napping, oops i mean mapping, soon ill have some stuff for you guys to put on your servers:

KF-Graveheart - i ported this old map from the mod by Myles Lambert. this map has a open marshland, facing it is a underground tomb that works well as a hold out. very basic map, but i very much enjoy its gameplay.

KF-SmellyCave - a new 1.0 style map by me. pushed back by the undead, you fight for your life in a cave, and find the remains of your teammates in the corridors of Sector A. large sized map with great trader placement and good action.

KF-WickedCity - another 1.0 style map by me. ive worked on the map a great bit since i first put it up, and i have to say, this map is really hard. the underground is a complete deathtrap if you are overrun even the slightest. the outside has good room but the streets quickly become infested. very intense gameplay.

KF-SewersV2 - a map by Alex (same dude who made bioticslab, wyre, manor, etc). i showed this to you guys a while ago, and since then ive restored everything to how it was (a few changes though). i worked on the spawns quite a bit, and i also added a missing area that was featured in the campaign version. this map just keeps getting better and better.

KF-Offices 1.0 - another map by Alex, this is the first version of KF-Offices from back in 2005. youll notice many changes from the newest retail version, and i must say that the atmosphere is 10 times better! this map is a rush to play, intense action. heres a short clip of me playing it on hard solo.

YouTube - KF-Offices1.0

i have more maps on the way. i enjoy doing ports of older maps because ive become quite good at it. what you see in Offices and Sewers is how things were. i also have some more custom 1.0 maps in the works.